Kaiser Permanente’s Charitable Health Access Program is a subsidized health care product for low income uninsured individuals who do not have access or qualify for any other health care program. This is an off exchange program so enrollment has to be completed before February 15, 2015. This is for low income uninsured people and provides quality health care at no cost for premiums and copays.
- Free Health Insurance for those who do not qualify for ACA coverage
- It’s Open Enrollment Season for Affordable Care Act Health Insurance!!
- Snapshots of Community Improvement 2014
- Interested in Putting More Community into your Neighborhood?
- CHEER Finds Limited Healthcare Capacity in County Program for Uninsured in Long Branch
Join the Discussion!
Tagsaction affordable housing African American Health Program American Community Survey Census CHEER Community Engagement community health improvement process democracy Diversity economic opportunity education engagement Essex House Goals health enterprise zone Health Insurance home ownership housing actions housing affordability housing opportunity housing quality human development Idea Jam income gap job training Latin Americans Linkages to Learning Program local institutions Long Branch medical services Montgomery Housing Partnership Neighborhood Improvement Process physical assets Quality of Life Rental Property Rolling Terrace safety Social Connections Social Networks stories Takoma Park Unnatural Causes Vision youth employment